Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan Club Celebrating three of the finest sitcoms ever written!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fanclub!.....................................A newly opened discussion portal for a trio of Britian's best-loved situation comedies...

Audio commenteries on Australian Version..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

Audio commenteries on Australian Version.. Empty
PostSubject: Audio commenteries on Australian Version..   Audio commenteries on Australian Version.. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 am

I've known for a little while that the Oz releases of MATH season 2, have ausio commenteries by Brian Murphy and Sally Thomsett, and Im rather eager to find out what it says...

Any australian members that can explain?
I think i may just get it for chrimbo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://manaboutthehouse.forumotion.com
lome1984

lome1984

PostSubject: Re: Audio commenteries on Australian Version..   Audio commenteries on Australian Version.. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 am

I've got the Australian MATH series 2 with the audio commentary but not the George and Mildred series 2 commentary.

As for what is said that would take a lot of posts. Sally is talking about 2 episodes, While the cat's away and Colour me yellow and Brian and Sally talk about Did you ever meet Rommel?.

Definitely worth getting hold of.
Back to top Go down
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

PostSubject: Re: Audio commenteries on Australian Version..   Audio commenteries on Australian Version.. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks lome, i think i will make an effort to get them.
Any interesting anecdotes or anything from the duo?
Back to top Go down
https://manaboutthehouse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio commenteries on Australian Version..   Audio commenteries on Australian Version.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio commenteries on Australian Version..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest :: Man About the House :: Myddleton Terrace-
Jump to: