Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan Club Celebrating three of the finest sitcoms ever written!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fanclub!.....................................A newly opened discussion portal for a trio of Britian's best-loved situation comedies...

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
longlivetheseventies

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

[b]Just a short note of introduction here!

Hi, my name is Amanda and I live in Australia. I have loved all these shows and used to watch them as a child - my parents were a big fan of them too so we got to watch them alot!

I have a 13 y.o son who is currently sitting watching 'Man About The House' series one, on DVD. (he has Cerebral Palsy and is in a wheelchair but still manages to crack a smile at George and Mildred!)

These shows are absolute classics and will never date - I have fond memories of them all...

RIP, Yootha...you are sadly missed - your dry humour, wit and amazing wardrobe will never be forgotten!...

Until next time!

Amanda. Smile
Back to top Go down
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

Hi Amanda Smile
Welcome to the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://manaboutthehouse.forumotion.com
annemariex

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:23 am

my name is Annemarie..... and where has this club been all my life??? I have always been a massive fan of m.a.t.h. and G&M love love love love them so much, its great to find this fan club and other people who feel the same. myself and my 2 young daughters enjoy these sitcoms with me and its great that they are still very popular now and the laughter carries on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest :: Hello, Good Evening.....Welcome! :: Say Hello-
Jump to: