Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan Club Celebrating three of the finest sitcoms ever written!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fanclub!.....................................A newly opened discussion portal for a trio of Britian's best-loved situation comedies...

Lost episode maybe??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cynet

Lost episode maybe?? Empty
PostSubject: Lost episode maybe??   Lost episode maybe?? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Remember a few years ago there was a rumor that there was a episode from 1979 where Chrissy and Robins brother from man about the house even though he is the neighbor in George and Mildred appear in a one of featuring George and Mildred and they meet up for a dinner date, can anyone confirm this as being true.
Back to top Go down
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

PostSubject: Re: Lost episode maybe??   Lost episode maybe?? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I think its just a rumour, alas, I know many people (inlcluding me) wanted to see some cross conenction between the spin-offs, but as far as I know, nothing was ever done about it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://manaboutthehouse.forumotion.com
cynet

PostSubject: Re: Lost episode maybe??   Lost episode maybe?? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 am

Shame Sad Just remember a few years ago my brother spoke of this episode as a one off, think he got the information of the net, would have been nice if it had, cheers for the reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost episode maybe??   Lost episode maybe?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost episode maybe??
Page 1 of 1