Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fan Club!

To join the fun, and natter about this trio of classy sitcoms, please register or log-in.

Guests are welcome to post, but it would be nice to make yourself a proper member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan Club Celebrating three of the finest sitcoms ever written!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Man About the House, George and Mildred and Robin's Nest Fanclub!.....................................A newly opened discussion portal for a trio of Britian's best-loved situation comedies...

So hard to find!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am

I only have the MATH film on video, as the dvd is so difficult to track down!
It was only done on limited release Rolling Eyes so its rather pricey too.

Does anyone here have the dvd, or are we all video fans? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://manaboutthehouse.forumotion.com
lome1984

lome1984

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm

I bought it on DVD from Amazon a few years ago. If I remember correctly it only cost about £7.99. I see both Amazon and Play.com are selling it for just under £50 now.
Back to top Go down
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 am

Thats, right, shocking price!
If you are a snappy bidder, you can grab it on ebay for about £17, but even thats an awful lot.

(welcome btw Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
George Roper
Admin
George Roper

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm

just won the film on ebay for £10 Very Happy
not bad consideringl...
Back to top Go down
nicholas

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 am

There was a time when the film was all I could find in the shops but I wanted the TV series first and now can't get hold of the film Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nicholas

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 am

I watched the film this morning on ITV3. Hadn't seen it in about twenty years and so about third time I've seen it including original TV premiere. Sally Thomsett had a really great scene with Doug Fisher that I hadn't previously remembered. Bit of contradiction with Chrissy being a card sharp though as she is shown to be pretty lousy in the series. Enjoyed seeing her and Robin kissing though and sort of adds more of a dimension to the scene in the Ropers during the party in the TV series and the mouse escapade. Just wish comedy writers of today could come up with something this good although I love Rock and Chips. Sad to hear of writer John Sullivan's death at such an early age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So hard to find!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hard to find!!!   So hard to find!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So hard to find!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Man About The House, George and Mildred, Robin's Nest :: Man About the House :: Film-
Jump to: